We have the classes that will give you the ability to increase the value of anything whether you are interested in learning the basics of woodworking or develop your own skills to create more creative woodwork designs.
We have the tools needed for you to make anything you want to make. From screwdrivers to Mitre Saws to 3D printers, you got everything you need in one building.
What is uMake?
uMake is an Open Access Workshop. It is a playground for creative people! Simply put – a place filled with tools and equipment for anybody to use.
Here you can:
- Build a custom table to fit that awkward corner in your apartment
- Make a jewellery box for someone’s birthday
- Strip and re-varnish that old coffee table to make it look better than new
- Use the lathe to turn a bespoke candle holder or a bowl
- Learn how to fix and improve virtually anything around your home
Who is uMake for?
uMake is for anybody interested in DIY, woodworking or just plain tinkering:
- Like socialising with friendly and creative people?
- Fed up with sitting in front of a computer all day?
- Like DIY but don’t want dust and mess at your home?
- Miss those Design and Technology school days?
Of course you do! So, come around, learn some skills and make something awesome!
What we do?
We have a fully equipped, spacious workshop for you to use. No project is too small or too big for you to undertake here. Be it a small birdhouse for your garden or a 5 bedroom birdmansion with built-in heating and lighting!
Like the idea of woodworking but don’t know the sharp end of a handsaw? Not to worry, we have a selection of classes, where you can learn some basic skills and come home with something you made yourself.
Feel confident? Come in for a more challenging class and further your skills.
Come in and check out our facilities!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING NEW SKILLS AND MAKING YOUR DREAM PROJECT? IF YOU ARE, THEN PLEASE COME ALONG TO ONE OF OUR CLASSES OR CONTACT US TODAY ABOUT MEMBERSHIPS.